|Bride Hair and Makeup||£70||£110|
|Bridesmaid/Mother of the Bride Hair||£30||£40|
|Bridesmaid/Mother of the Bride Makeup||£40||£50|
|Bridesmaid/Mother of the Bride Hair and Makeup||£50||£70|
|Bridesmaid/Flower Girl (Under 15yrs) Hair||£20||£30|
|Bridesmaid/Flower Girl (Under 15yrs) Makeup||£20||£30|
|Bridesmaid/Flower Girl (Under 15yrs) Hair and Makeup||£30||£40|
|Special Occasion (Prom, Birthday, etc) Hair||£20||£40|
|Special Occasion (Prom, Birthday, etc) Makeup||£30||£50|
|Special Occasion (Prom, Birthday, etc) Hair and Makeup||£40||£60|
|Parties (Hen, Birthdays, Pamper, etc)*||See below||See below|
* Prices for parties will vary depending on the amount of guests, please send me a message via the “contact” page with any inquiries.
Additional Information & Terms and Conditions:
Booking your date:
- I take a 30% deposit at the time of booking (whether this is before or after the trial has taken place) to secure your event date. Paying this deposit is your agreement of our Terms and Conditions.
- Once the deposit payment has been received you will then receive a confirmation email or text (depending on the client’s preference) confirming the details of your booking such as date and time etc. and also a receipt for the deposit paid.
- There is a 7-day period after receiving the deposit confirmation in which the client can cancel and receive a full refund of the deposit amount, after this period the deposit will become non-refundable unless cancelled by the artist.
- The balance payment for the services ordered will be required to be paid in full either on or before the confirmed date of event. We accept cash or bank transfer.
Minimum Booking Size:
- There is no minimum booking size in order to book an event, however if the party exceeds four people an assistant will be required at the extra charge of £50.
- Travel charges will apply at 0.40p per mile outside of a 15-mile radius of the artist’s postcode and the same for the return journey. Parking and congestion charges will apply where necessary.
Trials (Weddings and Special Occasions):
- A trial should take place 1-3 months before the event date, leaving plenty of time for a second trial if required.
- Trials can take place Mon-Sun from 9am-5pm depending on availability, please bear this in mind when booking in for your trial, a minimum of 14 days notice us usually required.
- The trials do not have a set number of hours as this is entirely dependable on the client and their wishes, however if the trial exceeds four hours an extra charge of £10 per hour will be added thereafter.
- Please find all trial prices listed on the website.
- Payment for each trial is due on or before the trial date by cash or bank transfer.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency or illness on the artist’s behalf every effort will be made to find a replacement artist of equal level, who will be briefed on the event and the looks required, where a replacement is not available a full refund of the amount paid will be given.
- Photographic/Video images of the client and their booking party may be used in promotional material on the artist’s social media unless the client withdraws their consent in writing.
- We reserve the right to change the artist booked or products used should the artist deem it necessary for any reason.
- We accept no liability for irritations, allergies, medical, emotional or physical problems that may arise through the use of our makeup products and services.
- You must inform the artist in writing of any allergies or medial conditions prior to any services being carried out.
- VAT is not chargeable.
- Should your event be cancelled on the day of attendance for any reason the full balance for the services ordered will be payable to the artist.
- The products used remain the property of the artist unless stated otherwise in writing, any products lent to the client must be returned within seven days after the date of the event otherwise they will be charged for in full.